Cruise Control Systems
Cruise control and Auto cruise units supplied and installed by GT-installs – We do onsite installations –
We Come to You!
Cruise control is a system that automatically controls the speed of a motor vehicle.
The system is a servomechanism that takes over the throttle of the car to maintain a steady speed as set by the driver.
You can now enjoy the ultimate driving experience, thrill and comfort of taking your foot off the accelerator pedal and allowing the cruise control to maintain the speed you have selected.
You will have complete control over the vehicle at your fingertips.
Considering the long distances we travel in South Africa and the associated discomfort resulting from having your body and foot in one position all the time, fitting an AutoCruise is a wise investment.
Tests conducted on drivers that use cruise controls confirm that the reduced levels of driving stress result in a more alert, and therefore a safer driver.
Benefits of Cruise Control
• Avoid unintended speeding fines.
• Easy to operate, safe, reliable and accurate.
• Reduce driving stress and arrive more relaxed.
• Put the pleasure back into driving.
• Improved fuel economy.
• Suitable for all vehicles, manual or automatic, petrol or diesel, conventional or drive-by-wire.
• 12 Month warranty.
AutoCruise cruise control units meet the most stringent international quality and safety standards. Ongoing research and development ensures total compatibility with the latest vehicle electronics. Vehicle specific kits have been developed to ensure the highest quality standards.
New self-learning technology ensures control parameters are set perfectly.
The control unit will constantly monitor all safety control parameters and will automatically switch the cruise control off if any of the following is detected:
- Speed drops to more than 20% below the set value
- Any electrical connection is lost
- Any failure occurs on the brake light circuit
Prices include VAT